Thank you for participating in this survey! Please answer these questions to the best of your ability and help us improve the quality of our Through These Doors services. Your individual responses will remain anonymous and will be used to help us evaluate our programming. Overall numbers will be reported out to our funders and our community.
Please select the program in which you recently received services. If you aren't sure which option applies to you, please ask your advocate or refer to the following:
- DV-CPS Liaison - receiving help from an advocate on your safety needs around an open child protective matter
- EPIC - receiving help from an advocate in connection to a recent experience with law enforcement
- Hotline - calling the hotline or receiving a call back from the hotline
- Individual Advocacy - working one on one with an advocate outside of the hotline, i.e. at an outreach location, at the hospital, etc.
- Legal Program - receiving help with a protection order or other civil matter, or a criminal matter, preparing court documents, court accompaniment, etc.
- Residential Services - receiving services within the Through These Doors shelter, hotel, housing navigation services, or transitional housing services program
- Support/Educational Group - Weekly Support Group
Thank you for your time!
Ext. Quality Assurance Survey