Thank you for taking this survey! Please answer these questions as best as you can. No one will know who took the survey. The answers will be used to help us improve our services. Only answer will be shared with our funders and our community.
Please select the program in which you recently received services. If you aren't sure which option applies to you, please ask your advocate or look below:
- DV-CPS Liaison - if you receive help from the DV-CPS Liaison on your safety needs around an open child protective matter
- 24/7 Helpline - calling the helpline or receiving a call back from the helpline
- Individual Advocacy - working one on one with an advocate outside of the helpline, i.e. at an outreach location, at the hospital, etc.
- Court Advocacy - receiving help with a protection order or other civil matter, or a criminal matter, preparing court documents, court accompaniment, etc.
- Residential Services - receiving services within the Family Violence Project shelter, hotel, housing navigation services, or permanent supportive housing program
- Support/Educational Group - if you attended any support or educational group
Thank you for your time!
Ext. Quality Assurance Survey